You don't have to be a millionaire to make a difference!
There are so many ways to donate to Hand in Paw, and remember, every little bit counts.
Fundraise for us
Need some inspiration? We've got you covered!
Give Your Birthday
Have friends donate to HIP instead of buying you gifts!
Employees who make a donation to HIP get to wear jeans to work!
Have friends over for a fun sports tournament, with the entry fees benefiting HIP!
Go old-school and have a car wash, yard sale, or even a lemonade stand!
Donate a portion of all sales of a select item to HIP!
Have employees or friends collect loose change over a period of time and donate it to HIP!
Shop to Give
Shop at these places and money will be donated to HIP!
Hand in Paw Wish List
- Video camera
- Zip/flash drives
- White .5" binders
- White copy paper
- Gift cards to Office Depot, Office Max and Staples
- Gift cards to Wal-Mart or grocery stores
- Paper plates, napkins, plastic cutlery, disposable cups
- Canned soda, bottled water
- Postage stamps
- Credit at a local printer (for signs, stationary, Therapy Team Business cards, etc)
- Waters (for evaluations and volunteer training)
- 2 pocket folders with 3 prong inserts
- Dry snacks (for evaluations and volunteer training): Granola bars • Pretzels • Nuts
- Items for new team visit bags: Small packs of wet wipes • Pet wipes • Hand sanitizer (non-scented) • Lint rollers (small) • Doggy poop bags